Client COVID-19 Precautions
as mandated by the state.
A) You cannot wait in the reception area. You must wait in your car until called by your therapist. Please be waiting in the parking lot at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
B) Masks must be worn into the building, into our office, and any time you are not on the table face down.
C) Do NOT enter the office if you have a fever of 100.4 degrees or more, or if you believe you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus within the last 2 weeks. You will not be charged if you cancel prior to your appointment.
D) When you enter the office, we will take your temperature using a no-contact thermometer, then please proceed directly to the bathroom to wash your hands.
E) Intake and outtake will be done in the treatment room to limit contact with other clients
F) Please pay by credit or debit card if possible.
G) Maintain a 6 foot distance from others, with the exception of your therapist.
H) We have socks (optional) that you can wear so your bare feet don’t have to touch the carpet. We can remove the socks when we massage your feet.
Our COVID-19 Precautions
The following is our policy regarding COVID-19 Safety
1) We will not come to work if we have a fever, symptoms or believe we have been exposed to the virus. If we don’t come to work, we will try to get another therapist to take your appointment.
2) We will wear face masks when we are within 6 feet of you and wear a clean “smock” for each client. (I interpret this as we can change shirts, not that we have to wear an apron)
3) We have removed the fleece face pillow pads and replaced the cloth covered face pillows with vinyl ones. We have a protective barrier covering the padding on the table that can be sanitized between clients.
4) We will no longer use blankets unless you ask for one, and if you do, it will be clean and washed again before being used for another client.
5) As always, we will use clean linens for each client and wash our hands/arms before and after each massage.
6) We will sanitize (door knobs, pens, clip boards, light switches, jewelry caddies, etc.) after each massage.
7) We will use UVC lights to sanitize the treatment rooms after each massage and other rooms at least once a day (we usually turn the bathroom UVC lights on after each use if we are not expecting it to be used in the next 15 minutes)
8) We will not touch your face. Exception: Becca will continue to offer TMJ work because she always wears gloves when she is doing it. She will also wear a face mask if she can find any.